19 Norwood Avenue Baldivis WA 6171
SELLER WANTS THIS SOLD!19 Norwood Avenue, Baldivis
You will be hard pressed to find a better valued, better located Commodore Homes built home for you and your family, than this!
Boasting a long list of features including:
- Huge open plan living area, great for when you want everyone to keep together either in the kitchen, family, meals or activity area
- Fabulous galley styled kitchen with big island bench, plenty of bench space and storage and quality appliances
- Separate theatre room for the budding movie lover
- Study or home office at the front of the home, perfect for those who work from home
- 4 good sized bedrooms all with own wardrobes
- Master suite with walk in wardrobe and separate en-suite
- En-suite bathroom complete with spacious shower and separate toilet
- Main bathroom at the centre of the children's wing complete with bath, shower & separate toilet
- Alfresco entertaining area for year round entertaining
- Fabulous back yard with plenty of room for the trampoline, swings or even a game of back yard footy!
Other important features include:
- 1.8kw solar system providing low cost electricity all year round
- Double lock up garage with shoppers entrance
- Gas hot water system
- Carpet to all bedrooms and theatre
- Beautiful tiling to all main living areas and study
- Ducted air-conditioning for keeping cool in summer
- Gas bayonet providing good heating options for the cooler months
- And lots more!
Whilst Baldivis offer plenty for everyone and a lifestyle to boot! With local park lands only a short stroll away, the fabulous bustling Baldivis shopping hub, features Stockland Baldivis Shopping Centre, gym, cafes and your local pub 'The Chase'. For all your shopping needs whilst its only a short drive to Port Kennedy and Safety Bay beaches and boat ramps, Penguin Island, Rockingham beach front with numerous restaurants overlooking Cockburn Sound. Other features of note are the Baldivis Nature Reserve, Baldivis Recreation Centre and Bonney's WA Water Ski Park...just to name a few.
Don't delay in making an appointment to view this lovely home!
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. ACTON Coogee provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. ACTON Coogee accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
- Sun, 2nd Jul 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Baldivis, WA 6171 priced between $250,000 and $460,000