19 Mallory Street Ashmont 2650 NSW
quality home first time to market
A much loved and quality built home, this is the first time this property has become available for sale
- situated on the high side of the street, with a commanding street presence and a wonderful elevated outlook
- perfect for families of all sizes, the layout of the home is both spacious and functional with four bedrooms all with built-in robes, the main with ensuite
- the property offers wonderful separation for members of the family if required, with a formal lounge and dining room plus family room off the kitchen
- the galley style kitchen has been completely renovated and includes an abundance of cupboard and benchspace plus quality Ariston stainless steel appliances
- entertaining is achievable rain, hail or shine under the extensive alfresco area with television point and built-in barbeque
- the home sits on a large 809 square metre block with beautifully manicured gardens, lush green lawns and private places to sit and unwind
- plenty of value adding extras including car accommodation for 4 cars including a powered shed, ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
There really is nothing for you to do but move in and enjoy everything it has to offer
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ashmont, NSW 2650 priced between $260,000 and $480,000