19 Maddison Avenue Mount Eliza 3930 VIC
Nestled in a peaceful enclave of grand homes, this substantial residence on a gently elevated 1541 sqm (approx) represents an idealised Mount Eliza life. The breathtaking view dominates the home from the entrance through to the huge living spaces that can be separated to accommodate large parties and accessed discreetly for more intimate gatherings. The kitchen compliments the three internal living zones and oversized alfresco with its two pantries as well as quality European appliances and fixtures that make entertaining a breeze. The alfresco overlooks a sparkling deep blue pool and large garden with many possibilities. The relaxing master suite is secluded from the family wing of three bedrooms and a spa bathroom in complete privacy with its walk in robe and bright en suite. Prepare to unwind in elegant ease from a home with prestige schools and local shops a short distance away with an ever-changing outlook on the Mornington Peninsula's most surprising vista.
* Sweeping views of the bay & Mornington Peninsula
* 3 living rooms that link together for large parties
* Large alfresco steps out to rambling garden
* Flexible floor plan accommodating complex families
* Kitchen features Euro appliances & fixtures
* Sparkling pool with minimalist landscaping
* Climate control via evap. cooling & ducted heating
* Conveniences include keyless entry & ducted vacuum
* Oversized garden shed or workshop
* Garaging for 2 vehicles with direct internal access
* Walking distance to Mount Eliza's finest schools
* Convenient drive to local beaches & Melbourne
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Eliza, VIC 3930 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000