19 Karajini Crescent Parkinson QLD 4115
Perfect Family Home in Stretton College Catchment19 Karajini Crescent, Parkinson
Situated on a 610 square metre block, the fully fenced backyard provides a safe, secure play area and pet friendly habitat. The extra wide side access has been concreted, giving your family the flexibility of accommodating your boat or caravan. There is also a concreted patio that is the perfect spot for a family barbecue; the outdoor area also offers low maintenance gardens.
A combination of bamboo and tiled flooring lead the way throughout this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property. This spacious and open casual living areas consist of a family room plus separate meals area. The separate formal lounge room is situated away from the casual areas yet close enough to keep an eye on things.
A stylish kitchen offers easy service to the dining areas perfect for entertaining on both a small and grand scale. With granite stone bench tops, sleek cabinetry and a range of quality appliances it is sure to inspire your inner chef.
This would be an excellent choice for a first home buyer or a family looking for a bigger space.
* Stretton School Catchment
* Freshly repainted interior
* Near new laminate timber floor
* Two large living areas
* Deluxe kitchen with stone benchtops
* Concrete Side Access for boat/caravan
* Private undercover patio/entertainment area
* Master Bedroom with ensuite
* 2 min walk to the large park and off leash dog area
* 3 min to local bus #130, 131, 132, 135
* 4 min drive to Parkinson Supa IGA
* 7 min drive to Algester State School and St. Stephen's Catholic Primary School
* 7 min drive to Calamvale District Park, one of the best in Brisbane!
* 7 min drive to Calamvale Marketplace and dining precinct
* 8 min drive to Logan Motorway leading to Gold and Sunshine Coasts, Ipswich and the CBD
* 12 min drive to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and dining precinct
* Rent Return approx. $460 per week
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Remote Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Split System Air Conditioning
- Split System Heating
- Hot Water:
Other FeaturesCeiling Fans, Dining Room, Established Gardens, Family Room, Fenced Back Yard, Formal Lounge, Garden
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Parkinson, QLD 4115 priced between $400,000 and $740,000