19 Greta Street Aberdare NSW 2325
Tastefully Executed, Period Style Inspired.19 Greta Street, Aberdare
This large, brick and iron family home in Aberdare features 3 gloriously sized bedrooms and are accompanied by large open plan dining, kitchen and living spaces. With timber floorboards throughout and carpet in all the bedrooms, also hosting a modern bathroom and 2 family sized living areas, makes 19 Greta Street in Aberdare a must inspect.
Situated only 2.4kms to Cessnock CBD, 900m to the nearest Primary and Secondary schooling, general stores, petrol stations, restaurants, sports fields and public transport.. this home makes family living so easy, not to mention only a short drive to do the groceries. The rear verandah overlooks the beautifully manicured landscaped yard and outdoor entertaining area/BBQ area, just perfect for the warmer months ahead! Outside also features a large single lock up garage and carport to the side. Sales in Aberdare have grown 11.4% over the last 12 months demonstrating why it is popular with home owners and investors alike.
This home offers you:
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes and master with split system air-conditioning
- Large bathroom featuring shower, toilet and bath tub
- Seperate toilet
- Large, contemporary and open plan living, dining and kitchen areas with gas bayonette connection
- Modern kitchen with stylish gas appliances and dishwasher
- Separate formal living area
- High ceilings accompanied by decorative corniness and timber floorboards throughout
- Combustion fire place
- Split system air-conditioning in rear living room for all year round comfort
- 1.5 car garage, 1.5 carport and 3 bay workshop
- 1012sqm block, fully fenced with rear lane access with landscaped yard and BBQ family area
Council rates $389/quarter
A truly immaculate home inside and out. This oversize home is versatile, whether you are looking as mum and dad or your next investment property, 19 Greta Street Aberdare is your property solution. Please call our office on 4990 5333 and ask for Bryce Gibson to secure this great opportunity today !
need finance ? Ask how Award Winning LJ Hooker Home Loans can assist you today
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Aberdare, NSW 2325 priced between $320,000 and $590,000