19 Fourth Street Booragul NSW 2284
Flexible Dual Level Layout a Stroll to the Lake19 Fourth Street, Booragul
Offering immediate comfort and low maintenance living highlighted by polished timber floors and a warm, neutral colour palette, the L-shaped lounge and dining connects to an electric-equipped kitchen with ample cupboard space. Four bedrooms are zoned for family-functionality by the modern bathroom with separate w/c, while a sought-after second living space steps out to an all-weather deck. A spacious self-contained lower level retreat with kitchenette and bathroom provides convenient internal access to the tandem garage and workshop and outdoors to the fully-fenced gardens and double carport.
30minutes from Newcastle and close to Booragul train station, this home is minutes to schools and shops and walking distance to Lake Macquarie Art Gallery and Awaba House Cafe. An easy pushbike ride along the scenic cycle path will take you to Speers Point Park and Sal's cafe.
- Dual level brick and tile home on 807sqm parcel on offer for only third tiime
- Air-conditioned lounge and dining with gas fire for seasonal comfort
- Kitchen with large walk-in pantry, electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Spacious family living with brand new air-conditioner and outdoor flow
- Undercover deck elevated above the backyard for year-round outdoor dining
- Two of the four bedrooms have built-in robes; excellent storage throughout
- Abundant parking for vehicles and watercraft and plenty of room for children and pets to play safely
- Zoned for Booragul public and Lake Macquarie high schools; stroll to St Paul's
- Bus at door convenience to the University of Newcastle
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Booragul, NSW 2284 priced between $420,000 and $790,000