19 Drysdale Place Paradise Point QLD 4216
32m EAST FACING BRIDGE FREE WATERFRONT on 911m2 block19 Drysdale Place, Paradise Point
Multiple entertaining options include a large sparkling inground pool with gazebo on the north eastern boundary plus an open plan family room complemented by an expanse of full height windows to capture the morning sun and water views.
Adding to the already appealing package is the quiet culdesac location, direct bridge free boating access and convenient position being only a short stroll to the Broadwater or local shopping village where you can enjoy breakfast or dinner at one of the award winning restaurants or take a leisurely stroll along the endless waterside walkways.
The home must be seen to be appreciated. For all genuine buyers, phone now and expect to be impressed.
Property features -
• Single level home with 32m of east facing waterfront with direct, bridge-free ocean access on a large 911m2 block
• Large 5 bedroom home with 3 bathrooms and multiple living options
• Oversized master room boasts water views, walk in robe and ensuite with separate WC
• 5th bedroom has been utilized as a media room or children’s retreat
• Large home office with views of the waterfront
• Dual living potential
• Ceiling fans and security screens throughout plus solar hot water
• 3000L water tank + spear pump and landscaped gardens
• Crystal clear waterside pool on the north east corner plus gazebo, perfect for those warm summer days ahead
• Secured separate workshop
• Double carport plus secured gated front entrance
• Boat ramp + side access for jet skis
• Solid jetty in good condition leading off your very own sandy beach
• Only a short walk from the Paradise Point shopping village
• Close by a selection of schools, shopping centres & parks and only a short walk to the Broadwater
- Sat, 29th Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Paradise Point, QLD 4216 priced between $90,000 and $170,000