19 Dryden Street Canterbury VIC 3126
Perfect position for quiet, easy living19 Dryden Street, Canterbury
Warmed by an open fire in the spacious lounge and dining, enjoy the comfortable accommodation of 3 bedrooms (or 2 plus study), kitchen/living zone, main ensuite, separate laundry, rear deck and a pretty wrap-around courtyard garden with a paved seating area.
Near walking trails, parks and surrounded by excellent schools, both public and private, with easy access to Burke Road Camberwell, stroll to Canterbury Gardens, the Riversdale Road tram and the Middle Camberwell shops.
* 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom single-level home
* Lounge/dining with OFP, kitchen/living, rear deck
* Ducted heating and cooling plus multiple split systems
* Double auto garage and ample internal storage
* Landscaped and secure rear garden, perfect for pets
* An easy stroll to Maling Road Village cafes and the train
* Walk to bus, tram, parks, shops, public and private schools
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.19drydenstreetcanterbury.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 60/90 days
- Thu, 21st Sep 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 23rd Sep 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Thu, 28th Sep 3:30PM – 4:00PM +
- Sat, 30th Sep 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Thu, 5th Oct 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
- Sat, 7th Oct 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
- Thu, 12th Oct 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Sat, 14th Oct 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
- Sat, 14th Oct11:00AM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Canterbury, VIC 3126 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000