19 Bristol Parade Farmborough Heights NSW 2526
An Attractive Family Home to Suit Young or Old19 Bristol Parade, Farmborough Heights
constructed one owner three bedroom light filled brick veneer & tile roof home (circa 1973)
which is positioned in a very desirable low traffic street and nestled on a 695.6 square metre
block with a lovely sylvan outlook. Your favourite spot will be the covered private front patio
that provides a relaxing haven for coffee, reading the paper and meals. Featuring a
large lounge/dining, renovated bathroom & mirrored built in wardrobes in all
three bedrooms. Downstairs there is a utility room and second living area suitable for guest
accommodation or teenage retreat plus a second wc and shower off the living area.
A carport for the car and lots of storage under the house. It has loads of potential
and is just waiting for you to add your own finishing touches. Situated on a slightly sloping
block with established gardens. Conveniently located to Farmborough Road shops,
primary school, transport & shops.
* Absolutely immaculate interior
* Solidly constructed one owner
* Brick veneer & tile roof home
* Mirrored built in wardrobes in all three bedrooms
* Renovated bathroom
* Covered private front patio for coffee
* Downstairs teenage retreat
* Very desirable low traffic street
* Nestled on a 695.6 square metre block
* Age: 43
* Council Rates: $1,763.99 per annum
* Water Rates: $673.64 + usage per annum
* Land dimensions: 15.24 x 45.72
* Land size: 695.6 square metres
* Potential rent: $500 - $520 per week
* Stamp Duty on $570,000 = $21,140 (approx)
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Farmborough Heights, NSW 2526 priced between $420,000 and $770,000