19-21 & 23 Rankins Road Kensington VIC 3031
Developer’s Dream - Two Adjoining Lots to be Offered as One19-21 & 23 Rankins Road, Kensington
Effect a stunning transformation in this tree-lined street near the city’s heart by taking advantage of this rarity: six individually titled units on approximately 507.40m2 and an adjoining allotment of approximately 176.90m2, with rear ROW, delivering outstanding scope to create an impressive new development (STCA). Consider various tempting options including reaping returns from the rented units while awaiting approval for your new project, selling the units separately and developing next door or retaining the units and building a new adjacent complex (STCA). Trams, trains, cafes, restaurants and shops are all just a stroll and the CBD within minutes.
- Six individually titled units and adjoining block of land to be sold as a whole
- Units reside on land of approximately 507.40m2, adjoining block is approx. 176.90m2
- Rear right-of-way provides convenient additional access point
- Reap rental yield from the units whilst considering and finalising future plans
- Create a larger complex, or retain/sell units separately and develop the block (STCA)
- Position in tree-lined street in lively locale, mere minutes to the centre of the city
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kensington, VIC 3031 priced between $2,000,000 and $3,600,000