189a Ninth Avenue Inglewood WA 6052
Mount Lawley Character on the Avenues189a Ninth Avenue, Inglewood
Picture perfect from the street and equally gorgeous on the inside is this lovely 1920’s character cottage in the heart of the Inglewood Avenues. On a low maintenance 313m2 block and featuring two bedrooms and two living areas, this home is perfect for couples, small families and downsizers. It showcases all that we love about the homes in this beautiful suburb and is ideally located a short walk from the post office and library. Shopping and dining options abound plus with the bonus of the Inglewood Night Markets, your hardest choice will be where to eat each night!
It has been completely renovated from top to toe with a spacious modern kitchen and bathroom and additional toilet off the laundry. If you love the area and all that it offers and low maintenance character homes are high on your list, this is one home you simply must see.
Features of the Property
• Large lounge/sitting room (possible third bedroom)
• Two spacious bedrooms with robes
• Crim-safe mesh on all windows
• Attractive alfresco with garden beds
• Lovely cottage gardens
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Contemporary kitchen and bathroom
• Low maintenance lock and leave property
• Mount Lawley High School catchment
• Inglewood Primary School catchment
- Sat, 23rd Sep 1:00PM – 1:45PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Inglewood, WA 6052 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000