1882 Cape Tribulation Road, Diwan Daintree QLD 4873
UNIQUE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES ABOUND1882 Cape Tribulation Road, Diwan, Daintree
* Located on the main access road (sealed) between Daintree River and Cape Tribulation provides marketing to around 400,000 passers by each year!
* This should be an entrepreneurial ALERT as the property has its own scope but would also be an ideal position to market virtually any product you could dream of - distillery, timber wares, chocolate, tea, souvenirs, tours and more
* Currently licensed and upgraded cafeteria to seat in the vicinity of 60 guests via indoor and outdoor dining (open or covered)
* All vehicle access with parking for well over a dozen vehicles
* Unique wheel chair accessible timber boardwalk over seasonal creek leading 900m (return) amongst some of the available 10 hectares of rainforest including an amazing gallery of gigantic endemic Fan Palms set to impress visitors, both National and International
* Upward of 100+ Tropical Fruit Trees - potential to grow your own produce, conduct tastings, guided talks/walks
* Massive 531m of continuous main road frontage - ideal captive marketing space to promote your wares to ALL travelers between Daintree River to Cape Tribulation and beyond
* Approximately 1 full hectare of cleared area, plenty of expansion opportunity
* All cafe inclusions
* Refitted stainless steel kitchen
* Gas cooking
* Extraction unit
* 2.0m x 1.2m refrigerated cool-room
* Cooled display fridges
* Coffee machine
* Chest freezer
* Cash register
* Area suited to souvenir and gift sales
* Area suited to licensed bar
* Public toilets
* Variety of diesel power generators - 30kVa, 22kVa, 10kVa
* Workshop 5m x 4m
* 4 x 20 foot sea containers (storage)
* 20m deep Bore to gravity fed 5000l+ header tank
* Gas HWS
* Outdoor shower
* Semi self contained Granny flat/living quarters
* 2 queen size bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms
* Solid block construction
The current owners purchased some years ago and have conducted extensive improvements exceeding $150,000 but with a change of circumstance and the next peak tourism period approaching this is a solid opportunity not to miss. The business is ready to re-operate and is only reliant upon your flare, marketing and effort - work it yourselves, place managers, run all facets or just concentrate on one aspect such as the renowned boardwalk, the improved cafe or the fruit tree and cleared surrounds opportunity to create further visitor interactions.
Serious business people recognise how hard it is to find something as diverse as this, make it your own now!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Daintree, QLD 4873 priced between $560,000 and $1,030,000