186/298 Sussex Street Sydney 2000 NSW
Generously proportioned this one bedroom plus study / second room apartment offers contemporary living in a prime mid-city location footsteps to the Darling Quarter and within easy access of Martin Place and the core CBD. Open plan living comprises a stone kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher, combined lounge / dining opening to a tiled balcony, generous bedroom with built-in robe, a full modern bathroom, internal laundry cupboard, and full study room. An Easterly facing balcony enjoys a city outlook over the hustle and bustle of Bathurst Street.
The modern apartment can be sold subject to a high quality existing tenancy with a market leading yields, or move straight in with just your suitcase.
- Resort style pool & gym in a sought after complex
- Onsite manager & security access
- Stone kitchen with gas cooking plus dishwasher
- Fully furnished with high end furniture, electronics and appliances
- Mid city locale with high rental demand
- Secure parking plus full storage cage located on the same level of the apartment
- Bedroom with robe and separate full study room
- Footsteps to the stunning Darling Quarter precinct
- Stroll to China Town or Town Hall
Auction Onsite 15th July 2017 at 12.00pm
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sydney, NSW 2000 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000