18/60 Ewart Street Marrickville 2204 NSW
SOLD 33 SQM STUDIO - RECORD $406,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
If your apartment is under 50sqm not all banks will lend on these properties. So if you're thinking to sell call me, our selling strategy gets the best results! RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
ENTRY-POINT FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION & PRICE BRACKET!
Quietly positioned at the back of the complex, being both naturally bright and private. This upper floor fully renovated studio apartment is an ideal first home or investment in a high yield area for those looking for low maintenance lock-up and leave property in a highly sought-after location
Within moments to shops, cafes, buses and Dulwich Hill Light Rail and Main Station, the apartment offers:
- Secure mid floor position, private, naturally bright, located at the rear of the block
- Carpeted living area, storage, spacious refreshed bathroom with shower
- Separate renovated gas kitchen with leafy courtyard outlook, integrated laundry
- Perfect opportunity to purchase a first home or add to an investor's portfolio
- Open plan living quarters leading out to covered balcony with leafy district outlook
- Floor to ceiling built in robes & storage with integrated custom built desk
- Prime location, walk to Marrickville Golf Course, tranquil Cooks River surroundings
Developers are not building apartments like this anymore, so this 'Buy-In' price bracket is evaporating very quickly and as such, the potential growth & yield is a great opportunity for an investor or perhaps the last chance for a first time buyer to get onto the property ladder
This complex is a fully cared-for strata building with a friendly community feel and should definitely be on your shortlist if you are looking to acquire a property in an entry level price range in this highly sought after enclave of Marrickville / Dulwich Hill. Inspect today!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969 / email@example.com
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Marrickville, NSW 2204 priced between $280,000 and $530,000