18/50 Wolfe Street Newcastle NSW 2300
Contemporary Art Deco Apartment with Sensational Harbour Views18/50 Wolfe Street, Newcastle
Beautifully presented for understated living with nothing to add, the home is blessed with spacious separate lounge, dining with the potential to be turned into a second bedroom and sunroom areas that flow effortlessly together and are bathed in northern sun. The kitchen and bathroom/laundry have been smartly updated for contemporary lifestyles complemented by a robed bedroom, polished timber floors, high ceilings, security intercom, ample storage space and a delightful communal garden.
Ideal for the professional couple seeking entry into a blue ribbon enclave that is literally metres to harbourside parklands and a short stroll to cafÃ© society, transport and a number of renowned eateries and small bars.
* Fourth floor apartment in landmark 'Segenhoe' building
* Northerly aspect capturing mesmerising water and city views
* Beautifully updated for contemporary living
* Dining room offers floorplan flexibility as a second bedroom
* Electric-equipped kitchen appointed with Caesarstone benchtops
* Bedroom with built-in robe; sunroom
Agent Declares Interest
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Newcastle, NSW 2300 priced between $350,000 and $650,000