18/40 Pollard Street Glendalough WA 6016
IDEAL LOCATION AND PRICED TO SELL!18/40 Pollard Street, Glendalough
Close to Glendalough rail station, Mitchell freeway, Scarborough Beach Rd, Wembley, Innaloo and Mt Hawthorn shopping centres.
Featuring: * South West facing balcony so enjoy sunsets over Churchlands and Doubleview hilltops
* Situated in the heart of Glendalough with a 5 minute walk to the train and bus stations
* Only 3km to the heart of Perth City * 5 minute drive to the beach
* Short walk to parklands, play grounds, Mongers and Herdsman Lakes
* Access to the Churchlands primary and secondary schools
* Well maintained and managed strata building
Other features include:
* Built 1971
* Strata fees $484 per quarter
* Water rates $900 per year
* Council rates $1270 per year
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glendalough, WA 6016 priced between $210,000 and $380,000