18/40 Pollard Street Glendalough WA 6016
IDEAL LOCATION AND PRICED TO SELL!18/40 Pollard Street, Glendalough
This apartment is ready to MOVE IN or RENT OUT in a convenient and central location! Situated on the 2nd floor it is very well presented and offers 2 bedrooms, laundry and bathroom, high ceilings with an open plan dining/ lounge area and recently renovated kitchen. There is a generous sized balcony to enjoy the afternoon sun and evening sunsets. The 24/7 monitored complex is secure and safe and is like residing in a hotel with the bonus of a caretaker living on site. The apartment has a dedicated under cover parking bay and has remote controlled entry beyond the security gates with 5 visitor's parking spaces. If you are looking to buy to live in or start to expand your investment portfolio, who wouldn't love to live here?
Close to Glendalough rail station, Mitchell freeway, Scarborough Beach Rd, Wembley, Innaloo and Mt Hawthorn shopping centres.
* South West facing balcony so enjoy sunsets over Churchlands and Doubleview hilltops
* Situated in the heart of Glendalough with a 5 minute walk to the train and bus stations
* Only 3km to the heart of Perth City
* 5 minute drive to the beach
* Short walk to parklands, play grounds and Mongers Lake
* Access to the Churchlands primary and secondary schools
Other features include:
* Built 1971
* Strata fees $484 per quarter
* Water rates $900 per year
* Council rates $1270 per year
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glendalough, WA 6016 priced between $200,000 and $360,000