18/269 James Street Northbridge WA 6003
HUGE COURTYARD APARTMENT!18/269 James Street, Northbridge
Just completed and ready to move in now, come in and see what all the hype is about. Just moments from the buzz of Northbridge and the Perth CBD, LINQ home owners enjoy an enviable location & a supreme lifestyle!
Apartment 18 is located on the 3rd floor of this brand new building by Finbar. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment enjoys a SOUTH FACING aspect and all building facilities are on this floor for easy access. The open plan living and dining area connects through to the huge 25sqm courtyard. The master bedroom includes a built-in robe and great size bathroom.
Additional Features Include:
- 3rd Floor South facing apartment adjacent to the pool area
- Massive 25sqm courtyard with access to bedroom and living area
- European stainless steel oven & soft closing cabinetry
- Reconstituted stone benchtops & glass splashback
- Dishwasher recess and water filter system
- Open plan living and dining area
- Multi split reverse cycle air-conditioning to living area and bedroom
- Secure single car bay & 4sqm storeroom
- Full intercom security & NBN connectivity
- 48sqm Living, 25sqm Balcony, 73sqm Total
Some of the amazing resident facilities include a 14 metre solar heated pool, pool deck with outdoor BBQ facilities, residents lounge and bar, games room with pool table and tv, fully equipped gym and timber lined sauna.
Council Rates: $TBA/y Water Rates: $TBA/y Strata Fees: $610/q
DISCLAIMER: Please note, the photos used in this advertisement may be of the display apartment and may not be indicative of the finishes or views in Apartment 18. We recommend that Buyers contact our office for a site inspection to confirm the layout and colour scheme of the available apartment.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Northbridge, WA 6003 priced between $270,000 and $510,000