18/14 Mickleton Grove Point Cook VIC 3030
Low maintenance living18/14 Mickleton Grove, Point Cook
- Comprising three bedrooms all located upstairs including the main bedroom with walk in robe and en suite. Bedrooms two and three are each fitted with built in robes.
- The modern kitchen comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances including 600mm under bench oven, gas cooktop and range hood, dishwasher, stone bench tops, pantry and plenty of storage space.
- Open plan living space comprising of a dining and family area plus upstairs rumpus/study area.
- Sliding doors lead out to the low maintenance courtyard with established gardens.
- Extra features include single garage with internal access, down lights, separate laundry, upstairs linen cupboard and more!
- Enjoy the community feel in this unique location and relax in the resident's only swimming pool!
- Just a short walk or drive to Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre, Carranballac P-9 College (Jamieson Way Campus) and Lumen Christi Catholic Primary School.
Located about 22km from Melbourne's CBD in Newminster estate, this home is conveniently located close to a host of amenities including parks and playgrounds, childcare facilities, a great selection of primary and secondary schools, as well as just a short drive to Point Cook Town Centre, freeway access and Williams Landing train station.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Point Cook, VIC 3030 priced between $250,000 and $460,000