181 Abbott Street Sandringham VIC 3191
Spacious, stylish and sophisticated family...181 Abbott Street, Sandringham
Upon entry, discover a relaxed formal sitting room leading through to a zoned home office capable of accommodating a team. Cleverly configured with indoor and outdoor entertaining in mind, enjoy spacious and sun-filled living and dining areas opening up to a spectacular deck.
The north-facing yard showcases a lush, tropical garden punctuated by bursts of colour and understated clumping bamboo. Pieced together by award-winning landscaper Inge Jabara, this established, peaceful oasis will be enjoyed all year round.
The original use of handcut split- face marble as a dominant feature adds texture and refined cool to spaces throughout with the kitchen's island bench a prominent showpiece.
A central light-filled stairwell links the perfectly proportioned levels. Discover a private upstairs retreat with integrated cabinetry and storage solutions. All bedrooms combine style and spaciousness, offering treetop vistas from all angles.
Defined by clean, contemporary lines, this is modern Bayside living with all the lifestyle advantages. Superbly positioned in a prized, tightly held neighbourhood, walk to the beach, a range of transport options and quality schools. Don’t delay, inspect today!
* 4 large bedrooms, 3 with BIR, main with WIR and stunning en suite with bath
*2 Studies/ home office
* Stylish kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, Ilve and Bosch appliances, walk-in pantry
* Centrally located, luxurious bathroom with bath and oversized shower
* 3 powder rooms
* Separate laundry plus upstairs laundry chute
* Stylish boards, plush carpets
* Security system
* Double remote-controlled garage plus off-street parking - flexible space used for entertaining
* Ducted gas heating, gas open fireplace, evaporative cooling and split-system heating and cooling
* Plantation Shutters
* Ample storage inside and out
*Double Glazed windows
* Reticulated, timed watering system plus external lighting
* Under builder's warranty
Property Code: 686
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sandringham, VIC 3191 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000