18 Whalley Street Bargara 4670 QLD
EXCLUSIVELY LISTED, MARKETED AND SOLD BY LE-ANNE ALLAN - R&W BARGARA BEACH
A BARGARA ORIGINAL READY FOR THE NEXT GENERATION!
Think you want to live in the CBD of Bargara?
Think life would be easier if you could walk to beaches? Restaurants? Cafes? Bowls Club? Golf Club Shopping Centre?? You probably get that this property is a great location!
This very sturdy home is a Bargara original that has been lovingly built and well looked after & maintained through the years. The home has seen family generations grow up and enjoy the home and the Bargara Lifestyle. Now it's time to pass those lifestyle benefits onto a new generation.
Set on a large 822 square meter home site, the home sits proudly at 18 Whalley Street, Bargara Beach and is just metres from the Sandhill's Sports Club (Bargara Bowls Club!) and the mighty Pacific Ocean.
Great Features include:
* Timber floors though living areas
* 3 Bedrooms all with huge 4 door built-in wardrobes,
* Main bedroom has been freshly painted, has a fan & is carpeted,
* Second bedroom is large and bright an airy
* Third bedroom with carpet
* Original Master Bathroom complete with separate bath and shower and separate toilet
* Original family kitchen with large pantry & breakfast bar
* Family sized air-conditioned lounge room,
* Dining area adjacent to the kitchen
* Downstairs is a complete living / entertaining area which triples the size of the living areas in this home (great spot for family Christmases!) Fully secure with lock-up roller doors & direct access to the sunny grassed back yard
* Huge fully fenced back yard with garden shed
* Laundry and second bathroom in downstairs area
* Tandem Lock up Garage with internal access
* Massive fully fenced rear yard (great spot for a pool or even a cricket pitch!)
* Solar panels for energy efficiency and $$ savings
If you are looking for a great home in terrific location, this is the one property you must inspect!
So if you are looking for:
A top Central Bargara Beach home
Or perfect Bargara Beach Investment property (rental appraisal $310-$320 per week)
Or perfect superannuation / development site (STCA)
Then you must inspect this great property.
But I really do not recommend hesitating this property will be sold promptly.
Our seller has bought elsewhere and a very timely sale is required.
For your immediate viewing contact your local Bargara Beach Property specialist Le-Anne Allan now on 0417-775718.
In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Bargara QLD, 4670
More property from Richardson & Wrench Beach, Coral Cove & Burnett Heads Bargara
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bargara, QLD 4670 priced between $240,000 and $450,000