18 Repton Loop Canning Vale WA 6155
WHEN SPACE COUNTS18 Repton Loop, Canning Vale
Quality double brick and tile construction completed in 2000 by a very reputable builder and positioned on a sought after corner 661sqm block, allowing access and storage for boats, trailers or boat.
Once you enter through the formal entrance you will instantly feel how well cared and maintained this property is making it an attribute to its current owners. With both formal and informal living areas, large kitchen with stainless gas and electric cooking facilities overlooking an open plan family, meals and games room.
- Four bedroom two bathroom
- Formal entrance tiled in beautiful porcelain
- Formal lounge & dining
- A master chefs kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, quality cooking appliances, large fridge recess, ample storage and scullery
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Family room
- Additional meals area
- Games room
- All bedrooms feature walk in robes, ducted air-con and security screens
- Both ducted and reverse cycle split air-conditioning
- Fully established gardens
- Bore reticulation to the entire garden with automatic controller
- Alfresco / patio area perfect for outdoor entertaining
- 661sqm corner block
- Side access via double gates perfect for boat / trailer / caravan storage
- Gas storage hot-water system recently upgraded
- Double garage with remote entry and shoppers entry directly to the kitchen making life easy after shopping
- Room for a pool
- Stunning streetscape opposite parklands, walkways and lakes
- Clean title with no easements
- Council rates: $1750
- Water rates: $975
This property has to make your shortlist, dont hesitate to make your private viewing or attend one of the home-opens.
0418 881 152
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Canning Vale, WA 6155 priced between $480,000 and $900,000