18 Margaret Street West End QLD 4810
Close to nature and the City!18 Margaret Street, West End
The home is absolutely bursting with features including high ceilings, polished pine floors, tongue and groove walls/ceilings. Beautiful fretwork and ornate scrolls feature throughout, Queenslanders will swoon...
The family living areas are open-plan, light and airy, creating a feeling of space. The front lounge flows through to the rear dining area which is conveniently overlooked by the kitchen. The kitchen has ample supply of cabinets and drawers with garden views through floor to ceiling glass sliders, taking advantage of the lush backyard.
All three bedrooms are nice and generous and ready for your personal touch! The bathroom is also a fantastic size!
The property's location, just minutes from the city and Castletown and within walking distance of Castle Hill, making this home a huge draw card for both nesters and investors alike!
- Quiet location at the end of Margaret Street
- Huge lush green 607sqm fully fenced allotment
- Sought after suburb which retains its residents
- Traditional Queenslander including all the allure of Queenslander features with modern days space
- Open plan living flowing through to the rear timber deck complimented by polished timber floors
- Made to entertain - ample undercover deck space
- Generous sized yards, lush, flat backyard!
- Fantastic location; walking distance to Castle Hill tracks
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in West End, QLD 4810 priced between $250,000 and $470,000