18 Lillie Street Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
PRESENTATION PLUS, A MUST SEE !!!18 Lillie Street, Burleigh Waters
It’s not often that a home of this beautiful nature comes on the market for sale. Situated in the sought after ‘This’ Estate known for its quality build, superior finishes, well thought out floor-plans and use of space, you will not be disappointed by what is on offer here today.
With literally nothing to do, come home, relax and unwind in your private home and feel at ease.
This remarkable property features;
- Generously sized rooms, master Inc. WIR, en-suite and air-conditioning
- Overall boasting 3 bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms and downstairs powder room
- Eco friendly with solar hot water, large rainwater tank and extremely low maintenance
- Private undercover entertaining area, open plan kitchen/living & stone bench tops
- Double car garage with internal access and ample amounts of storage space
- Internal laundry room, ceiling fans throughout and additional air-con downstairs
- Immaculate presentation with nothing to be done, new carpets and fresh paint
- The most spacious, open and desirable floorplan within the complex
- Walk to local shops, cafes, gyms and Dan Murphy’s
- Private and quiet area surrounded by lovely homes
- Pet friendly
- Immaculate pool, spa & BBQ area for unwinding and enjoying the beautiful GC sunshine
With the latest modern features and spacious layout this property would suit a professional couple, small family or an executive who loves to mix quality living with a fabulous lifestyle! This immaculate home offers a central Gold Coast location with easy access North and South with only a 6-minute drive to the magical Burleigh beaches.
Contact Mitch Harrop today for further information and do not miss out on this wonderful home!
- Sat, 1st Oct 10:00AM – 10:45AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Burleigh Waters, QLD 4220 priced between $350,000 and $650,000