18 Kinross Street Spring Hill QLD 4000
Architecturally designed inner city living at its finest18 Kinross Street, Spring Hill
18 Kinross St Spring Hill
This beautiful home is situated in the heart of the Spring Hill precinct and represents inner city living at its best. The captivating home is just 3 years old, retaining the charm of a Queensland cottage whilst blending it with new modern features and a contemporary, architectural design.
Offering an incredible lifestyle opportunity, this home is located just a short distance from Brisbane's CBD and many well-sought after schools. This three bedroom, two bathroom home offers open-plan living on the ground level with a modern kitchen which flows onto the dining room and front deck. The upper level is a parent's retreat featuring the master bedroom, ensuite and lounge room with an adjoining deck which offers panoramic views of the city skyline whilst looking over local parklands. Everything is modern with sustainable advantages including a large solar system and underground water tank. This house boasts quality finishes and layout for either a young family or professional couple, including design flexibility which would complement dual use as a home office if desired.
Property features include:
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces, including 1 within garage
- 2 decks
- High ceilings
- Polished solid blackbutt floors
- Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Modern kitchen and appliances with caesarstone benchtops
- Natural lighting with fantastic cross ventilation
- Close to schools
- Close to public transport
- Walking distance to many restaurants and night spots
- Large solar system to reduce (or even remove) your electricity bill
- Underground 10,000L water tank
The location is second to none, this home is positioned on one of Spring Hills nicest streets. It's only 1Km to Brisbane CBD. The following facilities are on your doorstep:
- 5 minute walk to Brisbane Central State School
- 5 minute walk to St Joseph's College
- 10 minute walk to St James College
- 10 minute walk to Brisbane Boys/Girls Grammar School
- 10 minute walk to All Hallows School
- 10 minute walk to Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital
- 15 minute walk to Brisbane CBD/Central railway station
- 10 minute walk to Fortitude Valley railway station
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to own a wonderful piece of real estate within Spring Hill.
Phone enquiry code for this property: 1694
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pay TV
- Remote Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
- Eco friendly:
- Solar Panels
- Eco friendly:
- Water Tank
- Building Area
- Living Areas
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Spring Hill, QLD 4000 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000