18 Jocelyn Street Caboolture QLD 4510
EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY HOME WITH ITS VERY OWN LAKE!!!18 Jocelyn Street, Caboolture
Some of the many features include:
- 3 bedrooms + Study all with ceiling fans (2 are built-in)
- King size main suite with AC and walk through robe to ensuite with twin sinks
- 2 separate living areas (air-conditioning plus ceiling fans throughout)
- Verandahs on 2 sides of the home
- Large kitchen with plenty of cupboards, bench space, and dishwasher
- Main bathroom features separate shower, bath, vanity and toilet
- House approx. 295m2 under roof
- Covered entertainment area approx 95m2 with built in barbeque overlooking the backyard
- Extensive landscaping and manicured lawns
- Fully fenced 5 Acre (20,200m2) of prime sub dividable land
(Subject to council approval)
-22,000L Water Tank
- 3Kw Solar PV system
- 9X9 meter steel shed (powered)
- Internal Laundry.
- NBN Connected
- underground irrigation system
- Cypress framed home
- Security screens and doors
- Easy access to the Bruce Highway and Bribie Island
This home is perfectly set up for all of the family's wants and needs. Inspections are by appointment and open home which will not disappoint, but you had better be quick as this quality home will not last.
Contact Dan Blackmore
- Sat, 29th Oct 12:30PM – 1:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Caboolture, QLD 4510 priced between $460,000 and $850,000