18 Jarrah Place Frenchs Forest 2086 NSW
The quintessential family lifestyle home
Gracefully open and inviting, yet superbly private, this fresh and open three-bedroom home invites the outside in with Mediterranean-style design. With the bathrooms recently renovated and the home painted throughout, there is nothing left to do other than move in and enjoy your new lifestyle.
Abundant with natural light and airflow, the flowing floor plan provides a perfect space for entertaining. The spacious kitchen features a Bosch dishwasher, wall oven, glass cooktop and large breakfast bar adjoining the family room which opens out to the rear terrace. Each of the three bedrooms feature a built in robe while the master bedroom enjoys an added sense of spaciousness with glass robe doors and a fresh modern ensuite. Extra features include renovated modern bathrooms, polished floor boards, tiled wet areas, freshly painted inside and out, and a drive-through double lock-up garage with remote-controlled access and rear carport.
A safe and secure paved front courtyard is fully enclosed and partially covered to ensure year-round enjoyment while the rear yard boasts level lawns and plenty of space and a cubby house for children to play. You will also enjoy the convenience of this beautiful home, located within a short walk to schools, Glenrose Village Shopping Centre and the City/Chatswood bus services. The beautiful local reserves and walking tracks through Garigal National Park are also just moments away. Call us today to arrange an inspection.
• Light and spacious open-plan living with French doors leading outside.
• Spacious kitchen with large breakfast bar and quality appliances.
• Three bedrooms (with BIRs), two bathrooms, outside laundry and extra WC.
• Fully enclosed front paved courtyard and fenced rear yard with level lawns.
• Drive through double lock-up garage, rear carport plus off street parking.
• Very convenient location within walking distance to shops, schools and transport.
• Quiet cul-de-sac location
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000