18 Hinkler Street Mount Martha 3934 VIC
Resting quietly in a tightly held enclave of beachside Old Mount Martha, this coastal cottage sits on 758 sqm (approx).
Step into a garden overflowing with a glorious selection of mature trees that yield a year-round colourful bounty of edible wonders. The open plan living room with Tasmanian oak underfoot overlooks the garden and a welcoming alfresco with cafe blinds for year round enjoyment. The kitchen has been updated with glass splashbacks and has plenty of room to make jams and preserves from the garden's produce. Three generous bedrooms have sunny outlooks and built in robes. The master bedroom cleverly features a wall of wardrobes and its own study. A second living room is ideal for family relaxation. With Craigie Beach at the end of the street and the convenience of Mount Martha Village a short stroll, a delicious life by the sea tempts and treats in equal measure.
* Coastal cottage in tightly held beachside enclave
* Edible garden producing year-round bounty
* Open plan living with wood fireplace
* Second living area or family room
* Large kitchen with ample bench space
* Master bedroom with private study
* BIRs in all three bedrooms
* Ducted heating & air conditioning
* Quiet neighbourhood in highly desirable location
* Undercover parking, vehicle storage & LUG
* Stroll to private beaches & Mount Martha Village
* Close to transport & access to excellent schools
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Martha, VIC 3934 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000