18 Gilston Street Keperra QLD 4054
Immaculately Presented Post War Home18 Gilston Street, Keperra
Set on an elevated 739m2 block, this home will appeal to first home owners, families and investors alike. It is presented in excellent condition, complete with hardwood timber flooring, built-ins, air-conditioning and a modern kitchen/dining area flowing out onto a large deck overlooking the mountains.
The home features:
- Good sized lounge room at the front of the home with hardwood polished flooring, air-conditioning and good separation from the back kitchen and dining which opens out onto the spacious back deck.
- Modern and practical kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and ample storage.
- Bathroom with full-sized bath.
- Three good-sized bedrooms complete with air conditioning units and built-in wardrobes in two of the bedrooms. Ceiling fans, blinds and fly screens throughout. The main bedroom opens out onto the deck.
- Big undercover back deck overlooking the backyard, perfect for entertaining year-round.
- Undercover carport.
- Laundry downstairs with additional storage under the home.
The land parcel:
- 739m2 of land including a good sized, grassed and fully fenced backyard with side access and plenty of space for a pool.
- Landscaping and mature trees offering good privacy.
- Low maintenance and very well presented grounds.
Gilston Street is situated on a well-serviced train and bus transport network, with Keperra train station a mere five-minute walk away. The home is conveniently located close to local shops including Mitchelton's Blackwood Street caf precinct and its monthly Jan Powers Farmers Market. Brookside Shopping Centre, the Arana Hills Shopping Plaza and Keperra's Great Western Super Centre are all within five minutes' drive. The home is also situated within walking distance from multiple parks, the Kedron Brook bikeway and is close to the Keperra Golf course.
Keperra is enjoying great capital growth; sitting on a rail network, only 11.4km to the CBD and surrounded by ample parkland and a variety of shopping centres. The area is family-friendly with a great choice of primary and secondary schools and the Grovely TAFE located nearby.
This home represents great value for buyers looking for a home with nothing to do but move in and enjoy with potential to extend and add value in the future.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Keperra, QLD 4054 priced between $350,000 and $650,000