18 Gibraltar Drive Isle Of Capri QLD 4217
Resort Style Living in Sought After Isle of Capri18 Gibraltar Drive, Isle Of Capri
The black granite peninsula kitchen comes equipped with gourmet appliances, including an oversized Smeg oven, 5 burner gas cooktop, and quality timber cabinetry. Spacious living and dining spaces are positioned to capture maximum water views through sliding glass doors, stepping out to the entertainment patio and pool area. The interiors are styled by Coco Republic, showcasing the home's modern design.
The upper level of the abode contains the master bedroom, showcasing a luxury spa ensuite, executive-style walk-in wardrobe, and private balcony with scenic water views. Another of the four bedrooms resides on the upper level, along with a generous central living space. The remaining bedrooms are downstairs, including a guest bedroom with an ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and water views.
Additional features include; remote garaging for two cars, pontoon, jet-ski dock, sandy waterfront, proximity to main river, family park directly across the street, air-conditioning, timber flooring, jewellery-inspired chandelier, Caesarstone designer bathrooms, alarm system, front gating, laundry, and ample storage space.
Located centrally in sought-after Isle of Capri, this magnificent property is only moments to Capri on Via Roma boutique shopping, Surfers Paradise, state and private schools, and a selection of cafes and restaurants.
• 668sqm waterfront property boasting resort-style living in sought after Isle of Capri
• Swimming pool, spa, Bali hut, built-in BBQ, putting green, alfresco entertainer
• Newly renovated, immaculate interiors, modern design with a grand entry void
• Granite kitchen with quality Smeg oven, gas cooking, quality timber cabinetry
• Master suite with executive walk-in wardrobe, stylish spa ensuite, balcony views
• Timber floors, designer bathrooms, air-conditioning, laundry, and ample storage
• Secure double garage, front gate, pontoon, jet-ski dock, close to main river
• Centrally located and only minutes to Capri on Via Roma and private schools
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Isle Of Capri, QLD 4217 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000