18 Emperor Avenue Beldon WA 6027
NOTHING LEFT TO DO!18 Emperor Avenue, Beldon
Just gather your belongings and MOVE STRAIGHT ON IN to this splendid 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home on approximately 700sqm that is READY TO GO and leaves little more for you to do other than to possibly replace the SPACIOUS backyard lawns with a future swimming pool, if desired.
Walk to Haddington Park just a few moments away whilst also enjoying a CLOSE AND CONVENIENT proximity to Belridge Secondary College, Belridge City Shopping Centre, Beldon Primary School, Beldon Park, the freeway and our pristine beach-laden coastline.
The front lounge room is carpeted for comfort and the open-plan family, dining and kitchen area is graced by low-maintenance flooring, also boasting easy access to a pitched full-length entertaining patio at the rear. Whilst overlooking the grassed yard, you will also enjoy a pleasant aspect towards the Craigie nodes, as a result of the property's delightful elevation.
All bedrooms are carpeted and have built-in wardrobes, whilst the bathroom is fully tiled and comprises of a separate shower and bathtub. On top of the remote-controlled single carport (with direct backyard access) is a powered lock-up storeroom that is ideal for the budding tradesman of the house.
This one is just waiting for you to call it your own. YOU LITTLE RIPPER!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Open-plan family, dining and kitchen area with a gas bayonet, a storage/linen cupboard and backyard views
- The kitchen itself boasts a Tudor Romeo Braemar gas cook top, a Simpson oven and a storage pantry
- Large main bedroom
- Separate toilet
- Tiled laundry with outdoor access
- Garden shed
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Security doors throughout
- Gas hot water system
- 650m (approx.) to Beldon Primary School
- 1.3km (approx.) to Belridge Secondary College
- 1.3km (approx.) to Belridge City Shopping Centre
- 4.6km (approx.) to Ocean Reef Boat Harbour
- 26.2km (approx.) to Perth CBD
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Beldon, WA 6027 priced between $280,000 and $520,000