18 Codrington Street Sandringham VIC 3191
Unrivalled family lifestyle on deep block18 Codrington Street, Sandringham
The home's relaxed living areas truly shine with a delightful open-plan family room with fabulous open fire place adjoining a sparkling, sunlit newly renovated kitchen and meals area showcasing a Bosch dishwasher, Siemens oven and stylish Caesar stone/stainless steel bench tops.
The family room and the formal dining room open onto the spectacular wrap around deck catching the north facing sun and overlooking a beautiful and deep established garden and flowering trees.
A haven for both entertaining and raising a family.
Head upstairs and discover the further 3 bedrooms and a versatile space currently being used as a home office that could work equally as well as a children's retreat.
Providing a rare opportunity to build your dream home or significantly develop the block (STCA), the possibilities are only limited by your imagination. Enjoy the convenience of nearby leading schools, Sandringham Village, transport options,Sandringham Yacht Club, lush parkland and walking distance to your own local beach. Offering potential you cannot ignore, dare to dream!
* 4 large bedrooms, 3 with BIR, main with delightful bay window
* 2 luxury bathrooms with spa bath
* Separate laundry, downstairs powder room and upstairs WC
* Dressing room
* Ample storage throughout
* Remote-controlled double garage plus additional off-street parking
* Welcoming paved brick driveway and slate-floored verandah
* Zoned ducted heating and split-system air conditioning
* Alarm system
* Chic slate flooring, carpeting throughout
* Low-maintenance, established gardens
* Automatic watering system
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland and the Sandy foreshore
Property Code: 199
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sandringham, VIC 3191 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000