18 Buccaneer Court Surfers Paradise 4217 QLD
Stylish Paradise Waters Single Level Entertainer - Wide Waterfront Home!
Position! Position! Position! Entry level opportunity to secure this quality and stylish appointed single level wide waterfront home in exclusive Paradise Waters. Genuine sellers have purchased elsewhere and instructed for the immediate sale - this is the home you have been waiting for!
Positioned on a large block with over 22 meters of prime sandy waterfrontage, just off Main River, this single level stunner is ideal for the entire family with multiple casual indoor/outdoor living and dining spaces all centred around the wide water views and sparkling private pool.
From the moment you enter a feeling of space, quality and functionally is present with high feature ceilings, plenty of natural light, easy floor plan with 4 bedrooms plus study or 5th bedroom, each with built-ins, tiled living areas, media room, open plan lounge and dining spaces, modern dream kitchen with designer stone bench tops, quality European appliances, breakfast bar and plenty of storage. Further features include double lock up garage plus off street parking, security, fully fenced, sparkling private pool, stunning full width waterside entertaining deck with sun blinds, sandy beach and floating pontoon.
- Rare entry level Paradise Waters opportunity
- Quality built & functional single level family home
- Approx 22m of wide water frontage, close to Main River
- Massive waterfront entertaining deck, ideal year around
- 4 bedrooms plus study or 5th bedroom, each with b/ins
- Open plan light filled living, dining and lounge areas
- High ceilings, free flowing design, potential plus
- Dress circle Paradise Waters location, walk to beach
- Be quick to secure, genuine seller instructs to sell!
For further information and to inspect contact the exclusive agents.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,200,000