18-20 Riverview Street Murwillumbah NSW 2484
Sat, 1st Jul
Open To Offers!!! Motivated Vendor!!!
Big Beautiful Queenslander on a Double Sized Block!
18-20 Riverview Street, Murwillumbah
This beautiful high set home in Murwillumbah sits on a huge 1,263m2 block, there is plenty of room for the extended family and offers dual living inspiration. There are two master bedrooms both with walk-in robes and a parent's retreat, good sized modern kitchen and separate living and dining areas upstairs, whilst downstairs you will be impressed with two bedrooms plus a study, a separate lounge area with own kitchenette and even a large rumpus/cinema room! There is no shortage in accommodation here, nor has the thought of entertaining been spared with the huge outdoor entertaining patio and retreat that overlooks the swimming pool. This is a fantastic home that offers everything a family could want from living space to location just a few minutes' walk to town, schools & public transport.
- High set Queenslander
- Modern kitchen with gas cook-top
- Large outdoor entertaining area overlooks pool
- Double sized block 1263m2 approx.
- 3 x reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Rumpus room/cinema room
- Single lock-up garage plus 2 street access
- Large backyard with garden Shed/workshop
- Dual living potential - room for granny flat STCA
- Swimming pool plus and storage shed
- Rent appraisal $600-$650 pw approx.
- Only minutes' walk to town, schools & transport
- 20 minutes approx. Coolangatta Airport
- Sat, 1st Jul 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Air Conditioning
- Pool (In Ground)
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Last updated 05:12PM on Jun 26th 2017
'The Strand', Griffith Street
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Murwillumbah, NSW 2484 priced between $3,500,000 and $6,500,000