179 Cedar Springs Road Kangaroo Valley 2577 NSW
Top of the World Wonderland
You know you want the Perfect Country Life... Which means you must deserve it! Then don't delay in inspecting this wonderful Kangaroo Valley property, offered for sale for the first time in 45 years. Be assured, from the moment you've arrived at the front entrance you'll know, once and for all, you are Home!
• Spectacular valley outlook from the magnificent elevated & private position
• Just 7 minutes from town with good tar sealed road winding all the way to the front gate
• Nine lush green grazing paddocks & four dams
• Balance of the land being a wonderful array of rainforest, timber stands & bush walking tracks
• Original & functional homestead - built in 1976 & in good order
• Large bedrooms, galley kitchen, two large living areas, one with in-built combustion fireplace
• Fantastic sunny rear verandah
• Additional older 2 bedroom "love shack" - Awaiting your creative restoration
• Crystal clear spring which feeds water to the homestead & cabin
• An abundance of shedding with up to 15 bays for you to store all the "boys toys" imaginable
• Practical design cattle yards, race, ramp etc
• Extra storage shedding - Elevated & vermin proof. Originally used for storing rye grass seed.
To ensure that you "Don't Die Wondering" what the perfect country life will be like - Please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected] for more information or an inspection of this wonderful rural holding.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kangaroo Valley, NSW 2577 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000