176 York Street Subiaco WA 6008
TURN OF THE CENTURY CHARMER176 York Street, Subiaco
Detail abounds, starting from the lovely entrance porch, large sash windows and original lead light feature around the front door. A beautiful entrance hall sets the tone for the rest of the home, with lovely high ceilings, an ornate archway, picture rails, detailed cornice work, ceiling roses and feature pendant lighting.
Two beautifully appointed bedrooms are at the front of the home and continue with the same sense of detailed elegance and style.
The living is at the rear of the home and is designed to allow separate spaces that flow through to the backyard. An intimate living room with a detailed fireplace connects with a beautifully renovated gourmet kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and an abundance of storage.
The casual dining maximises the northern aspect of the home with a bank of french windows and doors opening onto a wisteria covered alfresco and private backyard entertaining.
A lovely renovated bathroom completes the accommodation.
Additional features include:
- North-facing rear
- Turn-of-century character features, high ceilings and solid timber floor
- Reverse cycle air conditioners
- Easy-care backyard
With a Walk Score total of 93 this home is walking distance to many attractions;
- 5m to Bodyworks Physio & Pilates
- 200m to Subiaco Oval (Domain Stadium)
- 400m to Mueller park
- 400m to Goodlife Health Club (or 1.6km to Lords)
- 600m to Perth Modern School
- 600m to Regal Theatre on Rokeby Road
- 700m to West Leederville Station
- 700m to Subiaco Station
- 800m to Subiaco Square & Woolworths
- 1.1km to Subiaco Primary School
- 1.4km to Kings Park
- 2.0km to Watertown Shopping Centre
- 2.3km to Perth Arena
- 2.7km to Northbridge
- 3.3km to Perth CBD
- 7.5km to City Beach (14 min drive)
Council Rates: $1,936.95
Water Rates: $1,187.35
- Sat, 29th Oct 11:00AM – 11:40AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Subiaco, WA 6008 priced between $530,000 and $980,000