176 Dawson Road Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122
The Winner Takes It All!176 Dawson Road, Upper Mount Gravatt
Watch the video for more details...
This home, situated on a generous 622m2 block, has been stunningly renovated and is located in an ultra convenient location close to schools, shops and transport.
Holiday at home and enjoy resort-style living with your perfect north facing poolside retreat, verandah and outdoor kitchen.
- Beautiful polished hardwood timber floors
- Newly renovated 2 pac kitchen with glass splash backs and Caesar-stone bench tops
- 900mm Smeg gas cook top, electric oven and F & P dish-drawer
- Spacious open-plan living dining/kitchen
- Renovated bathroom with wall hung vanity cabinet, bath & shower
- Massive downstairs area for storage with additional bathroom and multiple car accommodation/garage
- Or room for a Camper trailer (smaller boat) or perhaps ideal for an art studio/work from home option with toilet & shower
- Additional 2 car undercover carport with remote access
- Fully fenced & secure for children and pets
- Landscaped with mature plants for low maintenance living
- Beautiful turfed near level yard - perfect for children to play with space for a large trampoline
- 4 bedrooms (3 with built in robes) plus multipurpose/office area opening onto outside verandah
outside deck area adjacent to multipurpose office, elevated
- Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed plus supersized guest room with space for a double bed
- Gas instantaneous hot water unit
- Outside kitchen with stone bench tops, bar fridge (& sink with 6 burner outside barbecue)
inground salt water pool with near new pump, chlorinator and filter
- New cedar bi-fold windows & front door
- Neutral colour tones, new paint & carpets
- Fans in all bedrooms
- New air-conditioner in living room
Be quick....be very quick, before this flamingo takes off!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Upper Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122 priced between $460,000 and $850,000