176 Brooks Street Bar Beach 2300 NSW
Spoil Yourself with an Enviable Lifestyle
Sophisticated yet relaxed, this captivating family home presents flexible living zones, delightful outdoor entertaining with a solar-heated pool and a versatile retreat currently configured as a home gym. The split-level layout showcases formal living and dining areas, a hub-of-the-home kitchen and a light-filled family room with irresistible in/outdoor connectivity. Showcasing style and space in abundance and a lifestyle of effortless livability, it's enviably nestled on a generous family-sized 749sqm parcel between Newcastle's surfing and cafÃ© culture, just 300m to Bar Beach and the coffee scene that defines Darby Street or the Junction.
- Lounge room adjoins formal dining offering floorplan flexibility as a fifth bedroom
- Relaxed family living connects to a covered deck, paved alfresco and refreshing pool
- Granite island kitchen with Ilve gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher and ample storage
- Four bedrooms plus study with custom cabinetry
- Family bathroom with spa bath; master ensuite; laundry/powder room
- Plantation shutters, ducted and split cycle air-conditioning, a winter gas fire, alarm system
- Versatile retreat/studio/gym/pool house with own bathroom
- Tandem garage with auto door and drive-through access
- Council rates are approximately $2,800 per year
- Water rates are approximately $750 per year
- Building and pest reports available on request
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bar Beach, NSW 2300 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,300,000