17/5a Pitt Street Balgowlah 2093 NSW
Modernised Apartment in Leafy Setting
In a boutique block of only eight near Burnt Bridge Creek, this north facing first floor apartment offers low maintenance living with leafy outlooks, a secluded aspect and quiet convenience. The apartment is thoughtfully enhanced and newly refreshed, complete with a chic bathroom and near new extended kitchen, while the double brick building enjoys a setback position in a premier cul-de-sac. Within walking distance of Balgowlah shops and cafes, city buses and the cycle path to Manly, it presents a move-in ready opportunity in a great location.
- Bright and airy living/dining area opens to a private north balcony
- Stylish modern kitchen has s/steel appliances and generous storage
- Two bedrooms each with built-in robes, updated bathroom/laundry
- Plantation shutters, r/c air conditioning, ceiling fans & new carpet
- Auto lock-up garage with storeroom plus second car space on title
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Balgowlah, NSW 2093 priced between $530,000 and $980,000