175/2-26 Wattle Crescent Pyrmont NSW 2009
Convenient Inner City Living175/2-26 Wattle Crescent, Pyrmont
Stunning Northern aspect enjoyed through the living area and both bedrooms that embrace a sunny outlook that flows across the harbour to spectacular views of the Anzac bridge.
Free flowing open plan living, with a generous sized gourmet kitchen that includes integrated stainless steel Miele appliances, freshly renovated, ultra-modern spa-inspired en suite and main bathroom. Enjoy the wraparound entertainers' balcony with expansive views of Blackwattle Bay and Anzac Bridge.
- Oven with Perfect Clean surfaces for easy cleaning
- Five gas burners with mono wok burner, and concealed range hood
- Dishwasher with 3D cutlery tray
- Custom Mark Tuckey Mardi benches in recycled Oregon with soap finish, fitted with above counter basins and exposed chrome bottle traps
- Dorf tapware
- Custom mirrored shaving cabinets with loads of storage
- Custom frameless glass showers with rain showerheads
- Parisi back to wall toilets
Other features include
- Custom Bayliss sun shade roller blinds in transparent charcoal to enjoy breathtaking water and bridge views from lounge and each bedroom at all times
- Custom Corinthian Rockport doors fitted with contemporary matt black angular lever sets.
- Freshly painted with newly installed modern cornice and skirting
- Beautiful polished floorboards throughout
- Fujitsu Lifestyle air conditioning units with human sensor control in every room
- Enclosed sunroom
- Pool, Spa, Sauna, Gym and BBQ facilities
Total on Title: 134sqm
Water: $178.00 per quarter
Council: $264.00 per quarter
Strata: $2,104.00 per quarter
- Wed, 25th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 28th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Wed, 1st Nov 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 4th Nov 10:45AM – 11:15AM +
- Sat, 4th Nov11:15AM+
- Air Conditioning
- Pool (In Ground)
- Building Area
- 115m² Virtual Tour:Click to view
Other FeaturesBuilt-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Secure Parking
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pyrmont, NSW 2009 priced between $900,000 and $1,800,000