175 Old Canterbury Road Dulwich Hill 2203 NSW
Character filled Federation semi, immaculately presented
Filled with character and appeal, this semi-detached Federation residence radiates charm by combining fresh interiors, stunning original features and a leafy outdoor area. Awash with natural light, the home features generous separate living and dining rooms, three spacious bedrooms, renovated bathroom and gas kitchen with Miele dishwasher. Traditional charm is abundant with kauri timber flooring, high ornate ceilings, decorative cornices, original fireplaces and tessellated tile verandah. At the rear is a very tranquil, leafy garden and paved courtyard, a relaxing retreat ideal for entertaining. Conveniently positioned in a sought after Summer Hill border location, within Summer Hill Public School catchment, just moments from village shops, cafes, transport, schools and parks.
* Immaculately presented home filled with character and charm
* Flowing floorplan, three spacious bedrooms, generous living and dining rooms
* Gas kitchen with Miele dishwasher, new heritage style bathroom, attic storage
* Traditional features, high ornate ceilings, original fireplaces, polished timber floors
* Tranquil, leafy garden and paved courtyard; ideal for entertaining
* Short walk to Waratah Mills and Lewisham West light rail
* Summer Hill Railway stations and CBD bus routes
* Moments to cafes, eateries, parklands and schools
Suburb Profile: Dulwich Hill, 2203
Dulwich Hill is a residential suburb in the Inner West, 9 kilometres south-west of the Sydney CBD. The area and surrounds have gained a reputation as an ideal place to live thanks to excellent lifestyle amenities, cultural diversity and affordable real estate. Adding to the area's popularity has been the recent increase in new cafes, wine bars and specialty stores that has given the area a hip, eclectic feel. Dulwich Hill is serviced by a number of major bus routes and Dulwich Hill Station has regular train and light rail services.
Youseff Chmait 0418 291 818
Ben Ayers 0404 097 094
02 9560 7599 facebook.com/rhmarrickville
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000