175 Old Canterbury Road Dulwich Hill NSW 2203
Character filled Federation semi, immaculately presented175 Old Canterbury Road, Dulwich Hill
* Immaculately presented home filled with character and charm
* Flowing floorplan, three spacious bedrooms, generous living and dining rooms
* Gas kitchen with Miele dishwasher, new heritage style bathroom, attic storage
* Traditional features, high ornate ceilings, original fireplaces, polished timber floors
* Tranquil, leafy garden and paved courtyard; ideal for entertaining
* Short walk to Waratah Mills and Lewisham West light rail
* Summer Hill Railway stations and CBD bus routes
* Moments to cafes, eateries, parklands and schools
Suburb Profile: Dulwich Hill, 2203
Dulwich Hill is a residential suburb in the Inner West, 9 kilometres south-west of the Sydney CBD. The area and surrounds have gained a reputation as an ideal place to live thanks to excellent lifestyle amenities, cultural diversity and affordable real estate. Adding to the area's popularity has been the recent increase in new cafes, wine bars and specialty stores that has given the area a hip, eclectic feel. Dulwich Hill is serviced by a number of major bus routes and Dulwich Hill Station has regular train and light rail services.
Youseff Chmait 0418 291 818
Ben Ayers 0404 097 094
02 9560 7599 facebook.com/rhmarrickville
- Wed, 26th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 29th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Wed, 2nd Nov 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Wed, 9th Nov 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 3:00PM – 3:30PM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 3:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000