174 Daglish Street Wembley 6014 WA
Build Your Dream Home...
An ideal opportunity to secure this wonderful block in this family friendly suburb. With such close proximity to Lake Monger, excellent schools, fabulous beaches, the city and all that Leedervile, Floreat and Subiaco have to offer, you will LOVE living in this location centrally located to EVERYTHING!
A modest but liveable/rentable 3 bedroom home, underpinned by a large land holding of 670sqm. A perfectly rectangular block with a sealed right of way (rear laneway).
Ideal to live in or rent out (currently tenanted at $350 per week) while you work on your plan/designs for your new home.
- 2 bedrooms with sleepout converted to a study/3rd bedroom
- open plan living/dining room with air conditioner (cooling only) and built -in gas heater
- separate kitchen
- separate laundry and WC
- huge rear yard with large shed (accessible from ROW, large enough for 1 car)
- undercover rear alfresco
- sealed ROW access
- additional single car garage
- 670sqm GREEN TITLE
- Zoned R20
- Local Authority: Town of Cambridge
For Sale By BestBID
Offers Close 6pm Wednesday 12th October 2016
(Unless sold prior)
Guide: Suit Buyers Over $800,000
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wembley, WA 6014 priced between $530,000 and $980,000