173 Wisteria Drive Quindalup WA 6281
THE CLASSIC COUNTRY HOMESTEAD ON ACRES173 Wisteria Drive, Quindalup
* Open plan kitchen/living/dining area with Jarrah floors and 2.7m ceilings plus Masport slow combustion wood fire and reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Huge country kitchen is crafted from Sheoak and features a Bosch stainless steel dishwasher, stainless steel Robinhood range hood, twin bowl sink, Chef stainless steel 600mm stand-alone stove plus a large walk-in pantry (houses three refrigerators plus the same area again is shelving!)
* Large office has an opening to the living area and has two telephone line connections
* Master bedroom has built-in wardrobes
* Bedroom two has no built-in wardrobes, bedrooms three and four both have built in wardrobes. All bedrooms are large in size
* Bathroom has a large shower/bath unit, Jarrah vanity unit and WC
* Rinnai gas instantaneous hot water
* Laundry has a broom cupboard and overhead cupboards plus a second WC adjacent
* A further 6m by 6.5m games room could easily be converted to a master suite. Raised and stumped construction gives excellent access under the house for plumbing and electrical alterations
* Full length 3m wide verandah's front and rear plus a huge BBQ deck off the front verandah emphasise the generous proportions which define this house
* Jarrah flooring and trim throughout, hallway has a large linen press adjacent and roof has Astrofoil insulation
* 10m by 12m shed was originally approved for temporary accommodation and has a shower recess, WC and trough facility whilst not commissioned, is in situ
Other features include a double carport, round yard and minor equestrian infrastructure, fenced orchard and low producing bore (approx. 150 gallons per/hour), plus small dam (not a reliable water supply in summer), two 135,000 litre rainwater tanks twice the standard and garden shed.
In summary, this is the perfect set-up for an active family where a large workshop, huge rooms, pasture and fencing for the odd animal can live out their vision for a rural lifestyle whilst staying within reasonable budgetary constraints.
For further information, please contact South West Real Estate Agent Joe White on 0417 939 715.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Quindalup, WA 6281 priced between $610,000 and $1,120,000