172 Kincaid Street Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Classic Central Bungalow172 Kincaid Street, Wagga Wagga
- Classic period features include high decorative ceilings, lead light windows and polished floor boards
- Beautifully framed with picket fence and heritage street appeal
- Three bedrooms are decorated in modern tones and all with bedrooms built-in cupboards.
- Cleverly updated kitchen allows for central dining and a handy study nook
- Tastefully modernised the bathroom is elegantly simple and functional
- Second shower is located in the laundry and additional external toilet always comes in handy
- The rear extension provides another living area and includes a cosy wood fire and reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Ducted air conditioning and in floor ducted gas heating
- Outdoor entertaining at the rear provides a sense of peace and tranquility whilst taking in the private leafy manicured gardens
- The kids are well catered for with large cubby house, swings and sand pit
- Side access to the single lock up garage provides ample off street parking
- tidy vegetable and herb garden ready for harvest
There is a lot to love about this home and inspection will not disappoint.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650 priced between $300,000 and $560,000