171 Fernberg Road Paddington 4064 QLD
PADDINGTON'S MODERN LANDMARK!
Majestically sprawling a lofty, hilltop corner over three blocks (1126m2) is this tri-level luxury family home.
Underpinning a relaxed and casual vibe that permeates every living space, is a spare-no-expense, attention-to-detail, engineering masterpiece.
Every feature of this home has been designed to be both practical and beautiful - from the cantilevered rooflines and floor planes to glass deck doors that slide back completely to integrate the outdoor to the indoor, to the thoughtfully designed, functional and impeccably classic cabinetry.
The floating tread staircase bisects the home giving rise to natural zones including an expansive entertainment wing opposite the children's bedrooms and study areas on one floor and the kitchen and lounge/dining wing segregated from the master suite and media room on the top level.
Every aesthetic of the home has been planned to perfection. The kitchen is stacked with Miele appliances from the coffee machine to the cooktop. The imposing slab of engineered stone that makes up the island bench top creates a workbench to be envied by the most discerning chef, and cleverly designed cabinetry with soft close features ensure that there is a space for every gadget and appliance.
The master bedroom enjoys views to the city and over the suburb, but it's the ensuite where all the comforts are added. A double shower recess with ceiling mounted shower head, heated towel rails, floating basins and natural granite and limestone tiling, make this space feel like a luxury day spa.
The entertainment wing houses a bar, custom made pool table and cabinetry with integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher leading off to another oversized deck with built-in BBQ.
This is the perfect place to gather with guests and friends and overlooks the solar heated, blue glass mosaic-tiled spa and pool.
The media room is large enough to host a film preview with a 100” fixed frame screen and state of the art home theatre equipment and sound distribution system to ensure a true cinematic experience. Adding to the fun factor is a 700 bottle wine cellar, a dumbwaiter accessible on all 3 levels and a large carpeted gym leading out to the 100m2 of manicured lawn, which in turn is surrounded by a tropical, low maintenance, landscape-designed garden.
Added security features include intercoms at both pedestrian gates, Crimsafe screens on the ground floor bedroom windows and a remote controlled Hills NX8 alarm system throughout.
And although you won't want to - when you do leave, usually via the carpark-sized garage that houses at least three vehicles and any motorized toys, it's a quick commute to the coffee hubs of Rosalie and Paddington or the inner-city transport lanes to anywhere north or south of the city.
- City and valley views
- 3+ car garage
- Outdoor stainless steel island with integrated BBQ
- Solar heated glass mosaic-tiled spa and pool
- Little Aussie Butler dumbwaiter with 25kg capacity servicing all levels
- Hills NX8 security system
- Impeccable and luxurious cabinetry throughout
- Office with separate entry and city views
- Miele Appliances
- Real Flame Pure Vision fireplace
- 100” fixed frame screen and state of the art home theatre equipment in the media room
- 700 bottle capacity wine cellar
- 4x6000L water tanks (linked to pool, washing machine, toilets)
- Fly screens on all windows and louvres
- Category 5 cabling throughout: every room has at least 2 data points
- Vacu-Mmaid central cleaning system
- Ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout
- Close to all amenities, schools and public transport
- Short walk to Rosalie, Baroona Road and Given Terrace cafe precincts
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Paddington, QLD 4064 priced between $7,000,000 and $13,000,000