170 Trafalgar Street Annandale 2038 NSW
Lovely & peaceful serene terrace
This classic terrace has been tastefully refurbished set under a canopy of plain trees on a picturesque street just moments to cosmopolitan local cafes and shops. The home opens to a private wraparound landscaped courtyard garden providing a lovely setting for alfresco entertaining. Offering a highly versatile two-storey floorplan bathed in natural light, it presents a perfect Inner West sanctuary that's ideal for lovers of village living. The extraordinary convenience of being so close to Booth Street shops, village cafes and parks makes it perfect for those who value position, privacy and potential.
- A traditional two level terrace with a fresh modern style
- Contains two bedrooms, the main privately located on the upper level with its own balcony and an adjoining study or nursery
- Generous central living area with integrated cabinetry flows with polished timber throughout
- Details include a smart CaesarStone gas kitchen, modern skylit bathroom & large laundry/storeroom
- Lovely and peaceful brief walk to Hinsby Park and a host of recreational attractions
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Annandale, NSW 2038 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000