170 Harold Street Mount Lawley WA 6050
RARE INNER CITY CHARACTER SANCTUARY170 Harold Street, Mount Lawley
Sitting on a 462sqm (approx) green title R50 lot, it offers a flexible floorplan and surprisingly generous accommodation and living options combined with an effortlessly relaxed ambience and sense of privacy that's often sought yet rarely found this close to our most popular social precincts.
Here you and your family can retreat and unwind at the end of your busy day, duck out to get the best coffee and pastries on a lazy Sunday morning, or effortlessly entertain family and friends courtesy of a superb array of restaurants, take-aways and a gourmet supermarket just a short stroll away.
The house itself consists of up to 4 large bedrooms, two with superb ornate fireplaces, formal lounge with another exquisite fireplace, large family bathroom with clawfoot bath and generously proportioned kitchen overlooking the spacious open plan dining/living area - the latter areas all crowned by pretty pressed tin ceilings and having a direct aspect to the lush and tranquil outdoors.
The informally landscaped gardens at the rear provide provide an opportunity for kids (and grown ups) to sit, potter, or explore and features mature trees, paved spaces for alfresco entertaining or parties, stacked stone & limestone garden beds, a spectacular wisteria, a treehouse, secret fairy garden, citrus trees and chook pen for those who love the idea of a touch of country living.
- Gorgeous character facade with wide, return, timber decked verandah and reticulated front cottage gardens with water feature and fishpond
- Formal entry
- Up to four queen sized bedrooms, two with feature fireplaces, the main also fitted with a gas fire
- Large family bathroom with separate shower and clawfoot bath
- Lovely formal lounge with a further feature gas fireplace
- 11 foot high ceilings & solid jarrah floors throughout the original part of the home plus all the traditional period details you expect and love
- Spacious kitchen with 900mm freestanding oven and oodles of cupboard and bench space - perfect for cooking up a storm!
- Generous open plan dining/living area with full length timber windows framing the picturesque garden view
- Lovely mature, reticulated rear trees and gardens, covered verandah and paved alfresco area plus shed, cubby and chook pen
- less than 90m to Beaufort Street
- 300m to Hyde Park
- 100m to Sacred Heart Primary School
Offered for sale by AUCTION (If not sold prior), this property must be SOLD and offers a unique opportunity to secure an inner city paradise next to the heart of arguably Perth's most popular entertainment strip.
Please call or email Natalie for full Auction Particulars and further details.
Auction onsite Saturday 12th of November at 2:30pm sharp (if not sold prior)
Deposit of $50,000 due on the fall of the hammer
Settlement on or before 60 days from fall of the hammer
- Wed, 26th Oct 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 29th Oct 2:00PM – 2:40PM +
- Wed, 2nd Nov 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 2:00PM – 2:40PM +
- Wed, 9th Nov 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 2:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Lawley, WA 6050 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000