17 Windsor Place St Ives 2075 NSW
SOLD BY DAVID BEVERIDGE
Blissfully located on the high-side of a quiet cul-de-sac, this solid family home delivers abundantly on peace and ambience. Enjoying a perfect placement on its generous 930sqm site, it makes the most of its north to rear aspect with engaging alfresco areas and terraced easy care gardens. Inside, living is made simple with a free flowing single level floorplan with dual living spaces and a separate bedroom wing. Well-presented throughout, it's a quality option for the family, desirably positioned within the popular St Ives North catchment, walking distance to the bus and close to Brigidine and Sydney Grammar.
• Timber floors, architectural skylights create light and interest
• Spacious formal lounge, separate dining, casual living
• Kitchen laid-out for the home chef, updated appliances
• Step out to the stunning covered paved entertainer's terrace
• Superb terraced gardens with meandering pathways
• Four generous bedrooms are all fitted with built-in robes
• The master suite enjoys a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Main bathroom with separate toilet, ducted a/c, DLUG.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in St Ives, NSW 2075 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000