17 Wandaree Street Batchelor NT 0845
ENCHANTING DECORATOR TOUCHES17 Wandaree Street, Batchelor
Gated entry opens wide to expose a dual carport parking bay and manicured gardens with a formal, yet tropical entry to the home. A verandah spans the length of the home at the front and offers a nice space to sit and enjoy a morning cuppa before you begin your day - whether that is fishing, boating, camping, working or relaxing.
Inside is an open plan living and dining room with a nooked foyer area that is a nice reading corner or kids play area. The kitchen also wraps around the room to offer a bounty of storage and prep space so you can cook up the latest catch for a delicious dinner.
The home offers 2 bedrooms that are both largely proportioned and have a garden vista to enjoy. The master bedroom also includes access to the rear verandah and entertaining area with a fire pit and garden views.
If you drive through the carport, there is a looooong driveway where you can park the boat or caravan at the rear of the yard plus there is a large lockable shed for the tools and toys.
The gardens that surround the home offer shade and privacy along with a colourful screen that is flourishing with flowers. Edged and easy to maintain, the hardest thing to do is blow the leaves from the bamboo tree when they drop (which makes great mulch).
If you think you'll be bored living in a small town - think again. The locals here are as talented as they are diverse, they have travelled and explored, have crafting skills to envy and enjoy the local tavern as a place to catch up.
* 2 bedroom home with access to a relaxed lifestyle
* Gated entryway with carport parking for 2
* Long driveway offers parking space for the boat and trailer
* Garden shed to store the tools and toys
* Front verandah looks over tropical gardens
* Open plan living and dining rooms
* Kitchen has wrap around counters and great storage
* Nook for an informal reading room
* 2 bedrooms, master has rear verandah access
* Bathroom includes corner shower / bath
* External built in laundry room with sunroof
* Gorgeous tropical gardens dance around the home
* Easy access to schools and parklands
* Spend your weekends exploring or fishing or relaxing
* Rates - $1300, 00 per year.
Please call Elva Pearce to View this home on 0408894886
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Batchelor, NT 845 priced between $240,000 and $450,000