17 Wana Street Sunnybank QLD 4109
AUCTION! - A GREAT LIVING OR FUTURE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL IN A PRIME LOCATION!17 Wana Street, Sunnybank
With future potential to subdivide into 2 lots (Subject to BBC approval), this property has plenty more to offer
• Develop and reap the benefits of being in a desirable location
• Huge potential for extension to accommodate a large family
• All the hard work has been done
• 3 spacious bedrooms plus a separate room which is attached to the home for multiple purposes such as a studio, home office, showroom or to rent it out as a bedroom for extra income.
• Open plan lounge room incorporating a kitchen and meals area
• Renovated bathroom with additional shower head & a new toilet
• A separate 2nd toilet
• New roof with insulation
• Polished hardwood timber floors throughout
• Side access to the backyard for boat, trailer or caravan
• A separate shed for workshop area
• Single car L.U.G. and extra parking space
• Fully fenced
Right in the vicinity of Altandi train station & city buses on Mains Rd (within walking distance), handy to Market Square Shopping, Sunny Park Shopping, Sunnybank Plaza and Macgregor Primary School catchment.
Perfect property for downsizing, young families or business people who are looking for a convenient location. Call today for an immediate inspection and you won't be disappointed!
Auction onsite on Saturday 12/11/2016 at 2:30 pm.
"This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality only."
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Sat, 12th Nov 2:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sunnybank, QLD 4109 priced between $420,000 and $780,000