17 St. Jude Street Bowral NSW 2576
The Box Seat17 St. Jude Street, Bowral
Flexible floorplan with spaces in which to commune and retreat showcase high ceilings, polished floorboards, central heating and an abundance of charm.
Superb living spaces spill into level, established sun-flooded gardens and flow to the most fabulous front verandah perfect for cocktails, conversation or cricket.
- Entry via remote security gates through to circular Yorkstone driveway
- Fabulous front verandah / outdoor room boasts polished boards and views to Bradman Oval
- Formal dining area at the entry to the home has fireplace with marble hearth and built in cocktail cabinet
- Living room has slow combustion fireplace, built in joinery and sliding windows that open to the garden
- Family area adjacent to kitchen has french door access to northern gardens and Rinnai flued gas heater
- Kitchen has timber benchtops with breakfast bar, walk in pantry, dishwasher, stainless steel oven and gas cooktop
- Sunroom has direct access to the northern garden and built-in joinery and boasts sliding glass windows to garden
- Main bedroom has built in robe, external access to front verandah, storage with marble hearth, through to ensuite with marble tiles, large frameless glass shower, Duravit fittings, custom vanity, wc (soft close) and heated towel rail
- Bedroom two has external access to the front verandah, built in robe and study desk
- Bedroom three has built in robe and bedroom four directly accesses the sunroom facing the northern garden
- Main bathroom features marble tiles, shower over bath, vanity, wc (soft close)and integrated European laundry
- Polished timber floors and gas central heating throughout
- Cubby / storage and home office accessible via paved courtyard from family room
- Garage has barn style doors and storage
- Level grounds with substantial established gardens, full of hedging, peonies, camellias , dogwoods, roses and the like.
- Stunning bespoke stone feature walls divide front and rear gardens
- Crazy paved sandstone clothes line area
- Glasshouse and vegetable gardens
Positioned to enjoy all the spoils of in town living - a stroll to cafes, parks and walkways, yet totally private - embraced by established hedges and gardens.
To miss out would be just not cricket ...
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bowral, NSW 2576 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,200,000